Thursday, March 17, 2011

BIG DOG CUPCAKES

 Every so often I reach a point where I simply must have a cupcake. This happens a lot!  So the other day I summoned Miss Mary to the kitchen and declared, "Time to stock up!"  She definitely has her own baking style, but in regards to creating BIG DOG CUPCAKES she is willing to take my suggestions.


 We have gathered the required ingredients, bowls, utensils, and cupcake trays. All systems are  GO!
Step one: Into the bowl goes the dry mix. Lots more cool things will soon be added.

OK, Miss Mary.... we need some eggs.
 Yup,  crack 'em open and let 'em drop.  Nice technique!

 Now comes the cooking oil, please measure carefully in the measuring cup. Looks good!

 Next step;  add water.  (The chemical formula is H2O.)  I love the way Miss Mary pours stuff!

 This is the magical cupcake potion that must be mixed in a contemplative state of mind, to reach its utmost potential.  Notice the eggs submerged just below the surface, ready to become one with the other ingredients. 

 The electric mixer sure comes in handy. I am waiting for the correct shade of chocolate and that's IT!


 Place the psychedelic cupcake liners in the tray.

 Now we are making progress. Into the liner goes the batter....hmmmmm, smells good!

 Presto!  Tray filled!

 Miss Mary, perhaps you'd like to send that spoonful of batter my way for a quality control check!

 Did you know BIG DOG CUPCAKES have a special cream cheese batter on top?

 I am growing more excited with each passing second!

 Now lets put a drop of chocolate on top for some visual flair.

 And for the crowning touch, chocolate chips of course! Now into the oven they go.

 Baked to perfection! Take my word these taste as good as they look!

And finally my reward; a BIG DOG CUPCAKE, after a long hour of supervising in the kitchen. Yummmm!!!
Check back soon for more adventures!  Peace & Love & Hugs,  BIG DOG!!!

1 comment: